This hands-on course is designed to give you and your young people the skills you need to set up a simple productive garden and manage the growing space throughout the seasons.
The course will cover all the basics so that you can get children actively involved in growing their own food.
- Understand how plants grow from a seed to a crop
- Identify the parts of the plant that you eat
- Learn how to prepare the soil to get the best yields
- Learn how to sow and grow a delicious range of vegetables throughout the year
- Make the most of your produce once it has been harvested